Dear customers! On 3.6.2020 (Wednesday) our fitness center NIKITA will be OPEN again!
All your season tickets will be extended by the number of days the fitness center was closed.
Please follow the following rules when entering the fitness center as well as during your workout:
- Sanitize your hands when entering the fitness center. Disinfection will be available at the bar.
- Due to its size, the maximum number of people allowed in the fitness center is set at 36, with a maximum of 1 customer per 10m2.
- It is not mandatory to wear a face mask during your workout. However, keep a safety distance of 2 meters from the others.
- Wear proper shoes and use a towel during your workout.
- Changing rooms as well as showers can be used without restrictions.
- Due to the limited number of people allowed in the fitness center, we would like to ask you to limit your stay in the fitness center for max. 90 minutes.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
We are looking forward to you.